skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bicycle to OR
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Perhaps coolest thing yet..at least 120 fully restored Ford model As not 2 blocks from my campground as part of Pony Express Tour
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gear I am taking
2 Extra bicycle tubes
3 Pair of bicycling shorts
Bicycle air pump
Bicycle lock
Bicycle Shoes
Bicycle Trailer
Bicycling jersey
Cellphone
Customized bicycle
First Aid Kit
Front Bike light
Headlamp
Light weight sleeping bag
MSR stove
One Man Tent
Patch Kit
Sleeping pad
Tail light
Toiletries
Water filter
White Gas
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(61)
▼
June
(52)
Idiots in WY
This is an employees vehicle...she is older.
Day 20
Day 19
Day 18
Yep these are the cars Im fixin to buy tonight! ;)
Perhaps coolest thing yet..at least 120 fully rest...
Gross!
Day 17
Casper, WY reminds me of a wanna be Boulder, CO!
Day 16
Day 15
Day 14 cont'd
Well I guess they get their point across.
New Message
Goodbye NE hello WY!
Day 13 &14
Day 12
Day 11
Lorie & Chuck
Day 10
Day 8 & 9
Cherry County
"Authentic" Indian Taco
Its been one week! What have I learned?
Testing
(6/6) today i met many great ppl with interesting ...
(5/6) in the churches basement.long story short he...
(4/6) is open & if need be i could go there if a w...
(3/6) inside the shak & 1 of the locals tells me w...
(6/6) go on but 1/2 way to wood lake my legs start...
(5/6) thought i could still make it to valentine. ...
(4/6) entire trail). They have a support man who d...
(3/6) mission! One of them is attaining her phd in...
(2/6) are walking the cowboy trail. We said goodby...
(1/6) I learned theres a couple heading from PA to...
(6/6) least 25 miles a day during their vacation! ...
(5/6) get n trouble but it was a rver wanting to k...
(4/6) w/a cement floor. It rained & thundered and ...
(3/6) asked some fair grounds ppl where i could ca...
(2/6) will be long. Today was an incredible day of...
(1/6) I have internet on my phone now but am still...
(2/6) and 1 park in town. I check out the park & s...
(1/6) Then i rolled into wood lake (pop 75) and we...
Wondering what my supper is tonight? It consisted ...
Had VERY late start, but nice cadence, flat ground...
No worries about the ride now, I fixed the spoke. ...
Day 6
Day 5
(After Madison) Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
2009
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
About Me
jacobc
My mission is to combine imagination and practicality to create change.
View my complete profile
Sunrise in Nebraska
I stopped on my bicycle to take a picture of this beautiful sunrise. This was from one of my first long distance bicycle rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment