Friday, June 11, 2010
Its been one week! What have I learned?
Its kind of hard to believe but its been one week since I left Lincoln. Today I took it easy and started out earlier than usual (815 am) and stopped often. I am currently in Valentine andvisited w/several of the other campers. I have learned: sunscreen is a must even if it is just 10 miles, my head and arm gets tired aftera day of riding bc i have to wave or nod back to almost all the drivers, semis are the best @ going to the nxt lane and RVs are the worst (i think bc of their old age), ppl are kind even if they are weird, ppl out here really believe Socialism is coming thanks to Obama (though many want the gov to do more about the BP mess), I can get cows to run by me mooing and finally NE weather this week can be summed up by the word storms! Hope all is well with the 'real' world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment