skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bicycle to OR
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Map of 1st leg of journey
View Larger Map
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gear I am taking
2 Extra bicycle tubes
3 Pair of bicycling shorts
Bicycle air pump
Bicycle lock
Bicycle Shoes
Bicycle Trailer
Bicycling jersey
Cellphone
Customized bicycle
First Aid Kit
Front Bike light
Headlamp
Light weight sleeping bag
MSR stove
One Man Tent
Patch Kit
Sleeping pad
Tail light
Toiletries
Water filter
White Gas
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(61)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(6)
Will be without his bike until Wedm but then will ...
Map of 2nd leg of journey
You have questions and I have answers
So I just bought two necessary items: a nice helme...
Map of 1st leg of journey
First short tour
►
2009
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
About Me
jacobc
My mission is to combine imagination and practicality to create change.
View my complete profile
Sunrise in Nebraska
I stopped on my bicycle to take a picture of this beautiful sunrise. This was from one of my first long distance bicycle rides.
No comments:
Post a Comment