Thursday, July 30, 2009
Re-emerging Dream?
Well I stopped blogging after the phone call. The phone call confirmed what I really did not want to happen, which was I would not be able to make the trip to Portland on my bicycle. Then, I thought, I would just take my 1966 Volkswagen Beetle to Portland and find a job there. However, my brakes needed work and my mechanic was having trouble with them. Eventually, I decided I needed to end my idea of going to Portland and start looking for a job. I didn't have a lease or any job leads so I decided to see if I could work at the camp I worked at in 2006. Luckily, my old boss took me on and it was a blast working there! Today, 7/30/2009, I just received news that I can go on a cross country bicycle tour. :) I am extremely excited and am already rethinking me trip. I now know what I need to prepare, how much money I should have saved and other important details. I am unsure when I will do a long bicycle tour but I am very helpful now! Until a later date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment